New Autumn Commissions
The end of summer is normally a time when families decide on pressing ahead on their home renovation project. Often it aligns with a new school year or a summer property purchase.
This year we look forward to starting a string of new commissions which we will look to undertake the design phase over the coming months and then look forward to these projects starting on site thereafter.
We have hi-lighted a select few of the projects which has got the team's creativity going. They offer a range of opportunities with differing styles and briefs.
* Kings Drive, Burhill Golf Course is a unique greenbelt property, which sits between the links of this famous golf course. We are delighted to be commissioned to undertake a design led new build family home project for our clients who live abroad and plan to move back in the future. Our experience in designing in the greenbelt will help us develop an exemplar design led solution.
* Templemere, Weybridge is a Span development estate with our clients keen to update the property which has not been altered for some years. Primarily an interior design project with improvements throughout to celebrate the unique style while bringing in modern features.
* Hurst Road, East Molesey is a detached house on the riverside road, which we plan to extend and remodel focusing around a new wing which wrap around a large outdoor living area.
* Chalk Lane, Horsley is a detached house in the greenbelt which will be extended and renovated to offer better social living areas opening into the garden. Due to the greenbelt location, we will have to negotiate the planning restrictions in this location as part of our design process.
* Settrington Road, Fulham is an un-modernized terraced house overlooking South Park, Fulham. We will be re-configuring the house over all the floors and making the most of outdoor living.
* The Drive, Cobham is a 1970's un-modernized detached house overlooking a large and expansive garden. Our clients has appointed us to completely re-imagine the house to form a larger contemporary home making the most of the elevated views of the garden and woodland setting.
* Walton Lane, Weybridge is another riverside plot comprising of an un-modernized 1970's house overlooking the Thames. The site complements the other waterside projects undertaken by the studio. This one also has the added complexity of being in the greenbelt which limits the scale of the planned works.