Concept 8’s period homes
While many of our projects are designed to a contemporary aesthetic, this month we look back at a selection of period projects.
1. Upper Richmond Road, Putney – This was the first project undertaken by the studio in 2006 which was the conversion of a pair of colonial styled period properties in Putney and included the introduction of a new basement level.
2. Ellesmere Road, Weybridge – Undertaken in 2007 this was the doubling up of a lodge building to allow the clients to have twice as much area.
3. Broomwood Road, Clapham – We completely renovated and extended the period house and added a new basement level.
4. Mercier Road, Putney – We retained the façade and rebuilt a pair of semidetached houses for a developer.
5. Portmore Park Road, Weybridge – We extended a period semi detached property to create renovated reception areas inc an enlarged kitchen.
6. Melrose Road, Weybridge – We significantly extended a period semi detached house by extending to the rear and into the loft. The house was completely renovated throughout.
7. Residence in Camberley – Complete renovation and extensive extension to a Dutch colonial house on a large plot. Works included refurbishment to the extensive timber flooring and panelwork.
8. Oakhill Road, Putney – A pair of new build houses designed to a period style. Works included a basement level and rear lightwell.
9. Kings Road, Walton on Thames – The reconversion of 2 flats back to one house including the introduction of a rear extension. All rooms were renovated.
10. Rydens Road, Walton on Thames – A full renovation of a large semi detached dwelling including the opening up of the staircase and extending of the kitchen.
11. Princes Road, Weybridge – The renovation and extension of an old rectory building including creating a new extended kitchen.
12. Ashley Rise, Walton on Thames – Extension and part renovation to a detached period property in a private road.
13. Ashley Park Road, Walton on Thames – Significant extension and renovation to a detached period house in a private road.
14. Finley Street, Fulham – Complete renovation inc a new basement level and loft conversion to a period terraced house.
15. Castle Road, Weybridge – Phase 1 of 2 renovation and extension to a period house including the introduction of a new open plan kitchen.
The above selection is certainly not exhaustive however it demonstrates the depth of experience in this type of project. If you have a period project in mind, do all the studio to see how we can help.